Check out SheyiShay dashing look in this black dress.

credit: shayishey instagram 
 So ShayShey put all these together with the help moashystylist to grace #Christianlouboutinparty.
Credit: SheyiShay instagram 
I want you to look at her closely and tell me if she slay or nay.

What do you think, slay or nay?

I love the combination of the colour. Gold and black. It gives it a perfect look. Not too flashy and not too cool but I must say it is exquisite.

In my opinion,  I think she looks fabulous but I would like to know what you think. Let's have your comment below.

INTRODUCTION TO CHRISTIAN LOUNOUTIN

"Christian Louboutin is a January born French fashion designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that has become his signature."- Wikipedia.

Now back to the question. Look at the two pictures closely and let's have your opinion.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...